AUSTIN TEXAS REAL ESTATE
Some of The Best Real Estate Scenes in Film History
If you don’t want to be on YouTube or TikTok, then contact ROCK Properties and we’ll make sure that you and your real estate transaction do not become a viral sensation on internet social media.
1. “I Love You, Man”: Crop Dusting Around the Open
Peter Klaven is L.A.’s “biggest” Realtor.
2. “Step Brothers”: Selling the House
Take notes if you want to prevent your rival agent from selling their listing.
3. “Up”: The sickest mobile house ever.
If you did not cry during this movie, you have no soul.
4. “American Beauty”: I will sell this house today.
Everyone needs a little pep talk in the mirror once in a while.
5. “Bruno”: Deleted Scene
I can see why they deleted this …
6. “Curb Your Enthusiasm”: Larry prevents an office tenant from moving in to keep control of the AC.
This is an extreme, yet effective approach.
7. “The Money Pit”: The Stairs Are Out
Their agent did not disclose anything.
8. “The Best Man”: The Realtor
I am guessing most of you have not seen this movie. However, Seth Green does a fantastic job at making a closet seem like a third bedroom.
9. “Funny Farm”: Selling Your Country House
The most successful FSBO ever. If only real estate transactions were this easy.
10. “Modern Family”: Phil Dunphy explains “Always Be Closing.”
He is a true salesman.
11. “Glengarry Glen Ross”: Always Be Closing
The REAL ABC
12. “American Beauty”: Getting Nailed by the Real Estate King
Viewer discretion is advised.
13. “Moving”: The absolute best Realtor clip of all time. Moving… and taking the windows !!!
Should’ve had a REALTOR!